Course Details and Deadlines
- Each year, the class involves over 30 undergraduate, graduate, or postdoctoral students from the schools of Medicine, Business, Engineering, Humanities & Science, and Law.
- Enrollment in Biodesign for Mobile Health is by application only. Applications will be accepted in two rounds:
- Round 1 - Opens May 15 and closes on September 3 (up to 28 spots available).
- Round 2 – Opens September 4 and closes on September 24 (up to 8 spots available).
- Apply now via our online application.
- Please check back in the summer for more information about the course and an updated syllabus. New speakers are continually being added to the schedule!
Who Should Apply?
The Biodesign for Mobile course teaching team is looking for curious, creative, and entrepreneurial undergraduate, graduate, and postdoctoral-level participants with a passion enabling “care anywhere” through mobile health.
Please email Marta Gaia Zanchi more information about the course.