Networking & Events
Biodesign brings the medtech industry and academia together through focused events and programs. Join us to get plugged in!
- Innovator's Workbench
- An Industry's Memory Writ Large - Our series of Interviews featuring Innovators in the Biodesign Community.
- Fogarty Lectures
- Our annual Medtech Innovation Lecture to honor Thomas Fogarty, inventor of the first baloon embolectomy device.
- Executive Education
- New in 2013 we are offering a 3.5 day course on Training & Managing Innovation Teams for executives
- The Biodesign community comes together to discuss topical issues.
- Biomedical Engineering - Innovation, Design & Entrepreneurship Alliance - a consortium of professors with a biomedical engineering design focus
- SSB Events
- Stanford's Student Biodesign Group Events page
- Sign Up with Biodesign
- Join one of Biodesign's mailing list to be notified of future events