Biodesign Calendars/Room Reservations
- Biodesign Main Calendar for scheduling program events, vacations, holidays, etc.
- First time: Login (using your sunetid) to http://webcal.stanford.edu/. Click on Zimlets in the left column, bottom menu. Select "Find-a-Resource." Type "SOM CAL Biodesign" and press return. Check the box next to that resource and click OK. The calendar will now show up in your Zimbra webcal. To add to this calendar, pick and time and date (use your mouse to scroll over the time slot). Once the event information panel appears, select SOM CAL Biodesign calendar from the drop down list before you submit.
- Brainstorming Room Calendar (E129)
- Same as above but use "E129"
- Small Brainstorming Room Calendar (E122)
- Same as above but use "E122"
- Meeting Space near Window Calendar (E100)
- Same as above but use "E100"
- Bio-X Reservation Form to reserve other Clark Center locations
- Rooms available:
Seminar Rooms S360, S361, S362, S363
Conference Rooms E105, E205, E305, W155, W255, W355, W085, S222
Other ResourcesFellows Intranet Page
Staff Intranet Page
We have several mailing lists available to us for various purposes:
- email@example.com - everyone who has come to a workbench, emerging entrepreneurs, expressed interest in the program, is a fellow alum, is on faculty and interested in MedTech, is studying for a degree in Biomechanical Engineering or Bioengineering.
- firstname.lastname@example.org - faculty at Stanford interested in MedTech
- biodesign[x]@lists.stanford.edu - fellows lists for each year, where x is the year number, e.g. email@example.com is the first year fellows
- sibiodesign[x]@lists.stanford.edu - fellows lists for each year for Stanford India Biodesign. x is the year number, e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org is the first year SIB fellows
- ssbiodesign[x]@lists.stanford.edu - fellows lists for each year for Singapore Stanford Biodesign. x is the year number, e.g. email@example.com is the first year SSB fellows