Biodesign is committed to producing tomorrow’s leaders in the medical technology industry.
Biodesign graduates are trained to:
- build and manage multi-disciplinary teams,
- identify and assess medical needs,
- brainstorm, invent, innovate and evaluate concepts,
- communicate the merits of these concepts to a wide audience
- work with others to bring products to market
Biodesign creates innovators. And, in the process, our students and fellows have created technology ready for licensing. Providing this kind of training is, in itself, a cooperative endeavor. Our sponsors and industry affiliates are part of our team approach. Biodesign welcomes their participation as mentors and lecturers, as supporters of faculty research and as event sponsors.
- Annual Report
- Read about our endeavors over the course of a year
- Recruit Students
- Read resumes and find the best-and-the-brightest
- Search available device technologies
- Visit our Office of Technology Licensing website to find Med Tech innovations available for licensing
- Participate in Biodesign
- Learn about the types of partnerships Industry and Biodesign have and how you can play a part in the future of Biodesign
- Find Faculty Research
- Locate faculty through our Community Academic Profiles.
- Biodesign Supporters
- A list of our the companies and organizations that support Biodesign.