BIODESIGN INNOVATION FELLOWSHIP
The fellowship is a launch pad for initiating, redirecting, or turbo-charging a career in medical technology. Graduates from the program apply their talents to:
- Catalyzing innovation inside major medtech corporations
- Building their own medtech start-up companies
- Teaching and/or leading translational research projects for world-class universities
- Driving innovation initiatives within academic or private medical centers
- Becoming specialists in design, investing, or other aspects of the medtech innovation ecosystem
Individuals with a background in medicine, biosciences, engineering, computer science, product design, or business are encouraged to apply. Masters, medical, or doctorate degrees preferred. Candidate will be selected based on their experience, as well as their potential to become leaders in the medtech field. We encourage persons from all countries to apply.
Fellows become a member of the Stanford Biodesign team at the James H Clark Center on the Stanford University campus. Clinical Immersion is held at Stanford Hospital as well as nearby healthcare venues.
The fellowship is a full-time, intensive experience that runs from the beginning of August through early June each year. Fellows receive a monthly stipend and health benefits during the fellowship period.
Applications for 2016-17 are due on August 31, 2015. To be considered, please complete our online application. For those selected, interviews will be held on the Stanford campus November November 12 and 13. More information about the application process and timing is provided with our application instructions and FAQS.