Stanford's rich traditions in innovation ensure a wealth of facilities are available. As a resident in the Clark Center, members of Biodesign have access to an array of facilities through the Bio-X shared facilities and equipment program.
- Biofilm Laboratory
- Bioinformatics Facility
- Cell Sciences Imaging Facility
- Cognitive Neuroscience
- Electron Microscopy
- Fluorescence Activated Cell Sorting
- Magnetic Resonance Facility
- Mass Spectrometry
- Microarray Facility
- Stanford Ctr for Innovation in In-Vivo Imaging
- Synchrotron Beamline
- Tissue Bank
- Transgenic Animal Facility
See the Bio-X information pages for details regarding other shared equipment.