What's Happening at BioDesign
- Fall 2019 Events at Biodesign October 11, 2019 —The 21st Annual Fogarty Lecture will feature Brook Byers, founding partner at Kleiner Perkins, and Lynne Chou O'Keefe, founder and managing partner at Define Ventures.
Learn More and Register
- Ears, noses, and throatsAugust 13, 2019 — The new Biodesign Innovation Fellows will concentrate their efforts to find and solve important problems in care in the field of otolaryngology.
- Advice for the next generation of health technology innovatorsJuly 12, 2019 — Outgoing Innovation Fellowship director Todd Brinton shares lessons learned over 14 years as a doctor, innovator, and teacher.
Explore Our Website
- Programs If you’re passionate about improving health through technology, we can help you find the program that’s right for you. 300+ More than 300 fellows, students, faculty, and executives trained per year
- Our Impact Stanford Biodesigners achieve amazing results as teachers, corporate innovators, and founders of health tech start-ups. 50 50 companies launched from technologies initiated at Biodesign
- Giving With your support, we can continue to bring life-changing health technologies to people everywhere.2.7M+ more than 2.7 million patients helped by Biodesign-originated products