What's Happening at BioDesign
- MORE THAN 1.5 MILLION PATIENTS HELPED August 2, 2018 — Stanford Biodesign trainees have developed new medical devices and diagnostics that have been used to care for more than 1.5 million patients so far.
- Biodesign showcases student health technology projects June 12, 2018 — Thirteen student-developed medical devices and diagnostics were on display at Biodesign's second annual Health Technology Showcaset.
- Paul Yock receives the National Academy of Engineering's Gordon Prize June 1, 2018— At a ceremony honoring Yock, Stanford Provost Persis Drell called the award “the most prestigious in engineering education.”
Explore Our Website
- Programs If you’re passionate about improving health through technology, we can help you find the program that’s right for you. 300+ More than 300 fellows, students, faculty, and executives trained per year
- Our Impact Stanford Biodesigners achieve amazing results as teachers, corporate innovators, and founders of health tech start-ups. 47 47 companies launched from technologies initiated at Biodesign
- Giving With your support, we can continue to bring life-changing health technologies to people everywhere.1.5M+ more than 1.5 million patients helped by Biodesign-originated products