What's Happening at BioDesign
- "From the Innovator's Workbench" Series Register now — Stanford Biodesign's 2018 "From the Innovator's Workbench" speakers series has two upcoming events with pioneers in health technology: Joe Almeida, CEO of Baxter; and Yoh-Chie Lu, Founder of Biosensors. Learn More
- Paul Yock Wins National Academy of Engineering’s Gordon Prize January 4, 2018 — Yock, Stanford Biodesign's founder and director, has been honored for his for contributions to Innovation in Engineering and Technology Education.
- Surgeons Use VR to Enhance Education October 18, 2018 — Surgeons such as Stanford Biodesign faculty member James Wall are using virtual reality in innovative ways to improve medical education.
Explore Our Website
- Programs If you’re passionate about improving health through technology, we can help you find the program that’s right for you. 300+ More than 300 fellows, students, faculty, and executives trained per year
- Our Impact Stanford Biodesigners achieve amazing results as teachers, corporate innovators, and founders of health tech start-ups. 45 45 companies launched from technologies initiated at Biodesign
- Giving With your support, we can continue to bring life-changing health technologies to people everywhere.827K 827,000 patients helped by Biodesign-originated products